e-SIDES @ 4th European Technology Assessment Conference
e-SIDES will be at the 4th European Technology Assessment Conference in Bratislava, Slovakia!
Session title: “Responsible data-driven innovation: Today and tomorrow”
5 November 2019, h. 15:15-17:15
- Tjerk Timan (TNO, BDVA)
- Bart Custers (Univ. Leiden, e-SIDES project)
- Rigo Wenning (W3C, SPECIAL project)
- Alexandra Ebert (Mostly AI)
- Stefan Strauß (Austrian Academy of Sciences).
The discussion will focus on the following questions:
- How responsible is data-driven innovation today? Where have we made most progress? Where do we need to intensify our efforts?
- Which measures have been particularly helpful in making data-driven innovation more responsible? Which not? What are the limitations?
- What new challenges related to responsibility are emerging in the field of data-driven innovation? How can we make sure that they are addressed?
- What perspectives does data-driven innovation have? What role will responsibility play in the future? What priorities do we need to set now?
Nov 5, 2019 - Nov 15, 2019
National Council of the Slovak Republic
Župné nám., 591 591/12, 811 03